International Extension Programs
Outpatient Clinic for Primary Health Care
- Observation: Nursing consultations with children, pregnant women, adults and elderlies.
- Activities of education in Community Health with students from Bahiana.
- Domiciliary visits to see how patients are doing.
- Follow the nursing team in the holding of technical procedures and of immunization.
- Undergraduate Nursing student (since 5th term).
- Basic or intermediate level of Portuguese language.
- Public healthcare services - Cabula neighborhood
Weekly working hours: 24h
Period of program:
4 weeks (Start: March, April, May, August, September or October)
8 weeks (Start: March, April, August, September)